Concentrate, mixing and storage of bubble liquidHiigelmullid.ee
Making bubble liquid from giant bubble concentrate is very easy. Mix 1 part Giant Bubble Concentrate and 2 parts water.
3 reasons why the bubble liquid of giant bubbles is in the form of a concentrate:
Observations and recommendations:
- Lasts longer;
- Compact and takes up less space;
- More practical
- It is important to follow the correct amount of water to ensure the correct consistency of the bubble fluid;
- You can use tap-well-rain and even river water to mix the concentrate of giant bubbles;
- Make only the required amount, as the reconstituted bubble liquid only lasts for 24-48 hours
- Debris in the bubble fluid during use accelerates the deterioration of the bubble fluid;
- Do not spill the remaining bubble liquid with clean bubble liquid, as this will also damage the clean liquid;
- The damaged bubble liquid is whitish, cloudy and no more bubbles are formed.
- Occasionally, the bubble concentrate may be spoiled. A decent concentrate is clear and clear. The whitish, opaque is spoiled, there is often a creature inside. Should this happen, get in touch - we'll replace the concentrate for free!