fbpx

What to do if the bubble gets into your eyes / mouth

In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of running water!

Giant bubble concentrate is safe for children when used correctly. Ingestion of small amounts does not cause problems (a small amount is less than 15ml, ie the size of spoonful) If the bubble liquid is swallowed, the child’s health should be monitored and, if necessary, a family doctor should be consulted. If a large amount of liquid is swallowed, please contact us immediately (+37256643394)

Bubbles should always be done under adult supervision!